Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Nano is Broken!

ARRRG! My ipod nano isn't working. It's stuck on hold and I've tried everything to fix it, but to no avail. It just sucks since it's a crucial part of my exercise routine. Music is essential, but I could always use my itouch for music. However, I need my nano for my Nike+ pedometer (I know you can use the Nike+ with an itouch also, but I have a first gen itouch, so it's incompatible). I really love using the Nike+ thing, cause I love seeing the data on how far I've run, how fast I've run, how many calories I've burn, how many runs I do in a week/month/year. I love seeing data like that - it must be the scientist in me. Essentially, it's my main motivator. And now that it's stopped working, my running has become less and less frequent. I really need to get it fixed, but I'm abroad and it's not like I know where to get it fixed. Also, since it's out of warranty, I think it'll cost just as much to get it fixed as it is to get a new nano. Sadness all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment