Thursday, April 16, 2009

Halle Berry on Food, Body, and More


  • On maintaining her “normal” body: “Having a baby takes so much from you. It's the most glorious thing you'll ever do, but the aftermath is not so glorious! So now I'm having to exercise, eat a little bit differently, take a lot more vitamins.”

  • On her “normal” diet: “I like Doritos. I'm usually watching The Biggest Loser eating Doritos.”

  • On actresses who say they don't workout to stay slim: "God bless them if they're telling the truth. It's questionable if they are. I always had to diet. I'm diabetic, so it's a lifestyle for me anyway just to stay healthy and not end up in the hospital."

  • On her “average” wardrobe: “I'm not the girl for superhigh fashion because I don't have the right body. When I want to get dressed up, I'm a Roberto Cavalli girl. Also, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Calvin Klein ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment