Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weigh-In: Week 28

It's been 28 weeks since I've start trying to lose weight and I've only lost 4 lbs! But I have to admit that I haven't really been putting all my effort into it. I only ran once this week. Like I've said before, with my ipod still broken, I'm just not motivated to run as much. I'm addicted to the nike+ thing. I need to see my runs, how fast I'm going, how far, how many calories I've burned. And I love how it's all laid out for you with numbers and graphs - it must be the scientist in me. So I can't decide whether I want to buy a new nano or an iphone. And I just keep putting it off - I'm the worst procrastinator ever!

Every Sunday, I tell myself that I need to kick it up the next week. But you know it never happens, and I really don't know why, other than the fact that I'm lazy and otherwise preoccupied. But I think I'm really going to do it next week - hopefully that is. Yesterday, I was over at my aunt's and guess what she told me. She said that I should join a gym. Now this isn't the first time that one of my relatives have told me that I need to lose weight - it's an Asian thing, which I'll rant about later - but this time it really irked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment